Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 11

351.2 - Day 11 - Weekends seem to be a bit harder to stay 100% on program. But as I explain to friends, this is not a diet but a series of choices. So I had a couple of drinks, I don't restart again tomorrow. I just keep on going. My body will spend a little time dealing with latest toxins (inTOXicants) and then go back to cleansing. One is better than two, and not as good as zero. I did stick with straight alcohol (and water), rather than mixing with juice, Coke, or beer. It seems like it is a better choice to me, but WTHDIK ? Isagenix is not like Atkins, where variances defeat the whole program. Someone asked me how long I can stay on this program. Truthfully, I can stay on it indefinitely, since it's not a DIEt. In the interest of full discolosure, Friday night I had a HUGE burrito from Chipotle for my meal of the day. Probably not as bad as it sounds, since Chipotle has a rep as using "healthier" ingredients. Tonight I plan to go our to dinner at Bonefish Grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment