Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 5

358.0 One of the hard things about doing a blog like this is that every "failure" or variance off the program becomes public, if I am an honest blogger. Saturday was a very difficult day for me. I started out by saying "today my meal will be breakfast". I had a couple of containers of yogurt. That led to lunch and then dinner. All of a sudden I was back to three meals instead of two shakes and a meal.  Even worse, the meals were closer to "easy" than healthy. Ah well, nothing to do but reset and keep on keeping on. Perhaps the lesson to be learned is to stick with shakes until dinner time. I suspect the nutritional content of my "cheating meals" was to blame, as for me eating carbs increases the desire to eat more carbs. Think of carbs as heroin, and you will understand what my body-type goes thru. But tomorrow and Wednesday will be cleanse days, so I hopefully will be able to shake this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment