Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting Started on My Isagenix Cleanse

Starting the Isagenix program for the second time this coming Monday. The first time was a couple of years back, and it worked well for me in every way. But I won't clog this weblog up with prior events and opinions. other than to say that the last time I lost 4% of my weight in the first 9 days and 9% of my body weight in the first 30 days, without drugs, stimulants, colon cleanses, or any thing severe and dangerous.

This blog is going to document the first 16 days of the cleanse (2 weeks + 2 days), which I know from experience is a good amount of time to let it work it's magic. I am going to do the basic program, but knowing what I know this time I will probably cleanse two days every week instead of skipping some weeks as they suggest. That will not affect this 16 day period, but will affect future results. The big decision is "what two days will I cleanse?". I am thinking I will pick Tuesdays and Wednesdays, just because I have a friend who has Mondays off from work, so would like the flexibility to go out for dinner or cocktails as it comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment